For many employers and organizations, validation of carpools and who is entered in a carpool is a necessity. In addition, administrators may want to know how many actual carpools have been formed. Check out the details below for more about these features.
Carpool ID – Tracking and Verification
Are you looking to match up with other users in a carpool and have some of their information at a glance? Looking to see who in your network formed carpools for permitting or reporting needs? No problem! With our rideshare and carpool verification features, all of this is able to be tracked quickly and easily.
For carpool owners:
- Start by creating your carpool.
- Next, you’ll need to share your Carpool ID / Commute ID with other members of your carpool.
- From your user dashboard, click on the “Manage” button on the My Carpool card:
- From the carpool management window, copy your Commute ID and share it with other members of your carpool via email or your preferred messaging tool.
- Creating a carpool for employer or network benefits? Make sure your trip is shared specifically with those networks so that your network manager can view/report on your carpool.
For carpool passengers:
- Get the Carpool ID / Commute ID from your driver (see above.)
- Click on “My Memberships” then “Join A Commute” from the bottom-left corner of the My Commute widget on your user dashboard.
- Enter the Commute ID you received from your driver.
- To view the detailed information about the carpool you have joined, click the My Memberships button again, then click on the carpool (identified by origin and destination.)
- If you wish to leave the carpool, click “Leave Commute.”
For Network Managers:
- Any favorite trip that is shared with your network and has a carpool associated with it (with your members) will show in the Manage > System Reports – Rideshare area. You are able to view one network at a time and export the data as necessary.
- You have all the permissions of a network manager but are also able to see all registered carpools in one list as well. Choose All Networks, then click export to get a full export of all carpools. Choose a specific network, then click export to just have an export of that network’s carpools.
- Again, if this tool does not appear on your platform and you would like access to it, please submit a ticket.